1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, then reflects the following data: the company owner is Ekaterina www.ekaterinadonchenko.com Donchenko (hereinafter EKD), established for this purpose in Street Plaça de la Concorde, 13.Barcelona, 08014 Barcelona Spain VAT number: X-XXXXXXXX registered in the Commercial Register Madrid in the general YYYY volume, ZZZZ of Section A, inscription B of the Book of Societies, folio XX, Sheet XXXXX. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this EKD portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will apply independently of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are obligatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.ekaterinadonchenko.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet from EKD or its licensors to which the user can access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registry that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that EKD offers through its website and by way of example but not limited to, not to use for (I) engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, as a defense of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the hardware and software systems EKD, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (Iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. EKD reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public security or In their view, would not be adequate for publication. In any case, EKD not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: EKD meets the guidelines of Law 15/1999 of 13 December Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulation implementing approved The Organic Law and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data, services you may ask EKD, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of data in each case, informing The responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties, if applicable. Also, EKD reports that complies with the Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the processing of your e – mail for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: EKD itself or as an assignee, owns all rights of intellectual property on its website, as well as the elements contained therein ( not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by EKD or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of EKD. The user undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual and industrial property owned by EKD. You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard disk or on any other physical media provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of EKD.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: EKD. In no case be responsible for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content , Despite having taken all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: EKD reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they appear Presented or located in its portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that www.ekaterinadonchenko.com links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, EKD not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case EKD assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links Or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. GENERAL: EKD pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website , exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
11. AMENDMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: EKD may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between EKD and the USER by Spanish legislation shall be governed and any dispute shall be submitted to the courts of the city of Madrid.